Monday, July 9, 2012

My Week In Pictures

Last week Eli started a new daycare.. I'm getting him back into the swing of things. He goes twice a week. That leaves a little time for me to get running around done and things done around the house. I had some guilt at first, but now I love that the time we spend at home together can be more focused on him because I have all of my stuff done already!
I spent two whole days painting my dining room and kitchen
I was in need of a change..




We played and played.. He likes grabbing picture frames and putting them somewhere different so he can stand them up. Eli turned 15 months old Saturday!
Loves
  • giraffe passy
  • fig newtons and raisens
  • chicken nuggets
  • to dance and be silly
  • Eric Carle's Does a Kangaroo Have a Mother Too book
  • hats
  • bath time.. well lets just put water.. he LOVES the water
  • standing in his chair
  • being the center of attention
  • music
Disklikes
  • spaghettios
  • green beans
  • being told no
  • having his hair washed
  • the dogs stealing his food
  • being confined to one spot
  • having his diaper changed

We layed around alot and watched nick jr..


  
Eli had his first ever bubble bath...
He was so fascinated with the
bubbles..
We went to the casino to celebrate Shane's 30th birthday!
Eli spent the night with mama and papa so we got to sleep in!!
I spent some time getting focused back on work..
My room is going to have a chicka chicka boom boom theme/jungle.
I love this idea.. I am going to do my door like this next year if I can be creative enough!










No comments:

Post a Comment