1. Clean house
2. Fix a good supper on a weeknight
3. Take care of Eli on a weeknight
4. Watch Eli for the day while Crystal gets out
5. Watch Eli while Crystal takes a 2 hour bath
6. One Long Massage
7. Make Crystal feel like the most important woman in the world.
How cute is that? And in that I come to realize just how well my husband knows me. How without even speaking a word of what I want he already knows the things I love to do and don't get to do as often now that I have Eli. I am very blessed to be the wife of such an amazing man. I had originally told Matt not to spend any money on me for mother's day hense the coupons. But while at Wal Mart I fell in love with this comforter. We really needed a new one and I have been itching to fix up the bedroom to my liking. Make everything match and flow together. This comforter made that happen and was my other gift from Matt for Mother's Day. I love them both, but the coupons are still my favorite ;)
Church was great on Mother's Day. The preacher preached on how to be a Godly mother and raise your child up in a godly home. Just what I needed to hear to keep me on the right track and refocus my attention. I have been so busy doing everything that I have seemed to sort of lose my focus on the type of family I want us to be. I loved how the preacher said that even as a baby you should pray for your chld to find the right person for them and for God to save that special someone just for your child. To also pray that God helps your child at a young age realize what it is he will do with his life and how he can serve God. Those two things are so important to add into your prayer for your child each day. Every mother's day/father's day we have a special part of the service devoted to mothers and fathers. This year I was the youngest mother at Church therefore I got a beautiful plant!! Most of you know that I definitely do not have a green thumb. I have no luck whatsoever with plants or flowers, but I am bound and determined to keep this one alive.
I am going to try to be much better at blogging more often. I am still trying to manage my time with a new baby around. I feel like I always have so much to do. Below there is a picture of my plant I got from Church and my new bedspread. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment