Thursday, April 28, 2011

Eli--3 weeks old

Today Eli is three weeks old! I cannot believe how much he has grown in three weeks and how he is already starting to develop a personality! I am so excited to watch him as he grows. He definitely has my heart. He is still very much a good baby. He only cries if he needs changed or fed. I hate to brag too much because I do not want to ginx myself, but I ask myself everyday how did I get so lucky to have such a great baby thus far. I am getting used to waking up in middle of the night and having limited sleep. I miss uninterupted sleep, but for the most part I feel less and less tired everyday. I assume my body is getting used to this change.


Eli had his first Easter. We went to Church. It was his first time at Church since he has been born. After Church we went to the in laws for lunch and spent time with some family. The weather has been AWFUL this whole week. Rain and storms everyday. It was hard to even enjoy Easter. I didn't even really want to get out in the rain especially with a baby, but it was Easter. Eli's first easter at that so we waded through it! I'm excited for next year's Easter. It will be alot more fun.:)
 

Eli's cord fell off this week so I was able to give him his very first bath. I am not going to lie. I was EXCITED about this. When first put in the water he cried, but the more he layed there the more he realized he liked it. His second bath we had no crying. Matt said he should've known he would love baths as much as I love baths!! I am hoping I have a baby who loves water considering I love to be out in the sun and water during the summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment